Saturday, February 27, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peek Day 3: Post #3

This is Post #3 of the day for Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks. . .have I showed you enough, hehe?! I've got three cards to show you for this magnificent set called Jesus Paid it All, designed by Laurie. It is a set of 10 for only $7.99, and it is so worth it.
CDS Stamps: Jesus Paid it All
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Grey Origins, Neenah Solar White, Close to Cocoa
Markers: Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun
Copics: E21, E33, Y15, YG03, G05
Accessories: Labels 8 Nestabilities, Yellow ricrac (from CDS), Basic Grey pearls


CDS Stamps: Jesus Paid it All
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Gray, Versamark, Sahara Sand
Paper: Kraft, Neenah Solar White, Basic Gray
Accessories: sponge, Circle & Labels 6 Nestabilties, jute, dimensionals, oval punch, rhinestones

Jesus makes me feel like this card. I was black and white. . .not at my full potential before I knew Him. After I let Him in, I not only bloomed, but I felt like I had purpose and color to my life. Jesus is the Hope of the world.
CDS Stamps: Jesus Paid it All
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Almost Amethyst
Copics: C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7, Y15, G21, G85, BV00, BV02
Accessories: organdy ribbon, Scor-pal, corner rounder, dimensionals

Be sure to check out Lori's blog, Clearly iStamp, and the rest of the DT's blogs for more sneaks: Trudy, Nancy, Stacy,Laurie,Angela, Katie, Kim, Linda A., Linda B., Tricia, Tori, Candy, Wendy & her DT & Sarah

Come by tomorrow, because it's the last day of sneak peeks and I'll have more to share ;D

11 comments:

  1. These are lovely Cassie! Your cross card layout is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, I love your "Jesus Paid It All" cards! The cool rocks that you cleverly created by crumpling and sponging...very realistic looking! And the twine is perfect...just an awesome card.

    And your Geranium card and your summary gave me goose bumps! That is so true, isn't it! He is our hope. Beautiful card, Cassie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cassie! These cards are amazing! You took a very inspirational stamp set and touched my heart. Plus, your layouts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Cassie, love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What unique designs and beautifully done!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fiber you added to your card Cassie. It looks so cool with this image.. You did a terrific job.. The sneak peeks are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Cassie, you have been busy!!
    Very inspiring cards!
    Love them all, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowza girlfriend, these samples are positively stunning!!!! Each one is a testament of its own!!! Stunning job!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Cassie, all three of these are beautiful! I totally love the last one. How pretty! Love the contrast. Great thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cassie, you are one of the masters of CAS! Love what you've done with each of these, the spotlighted geranium, the crinkle/inked CS to look like rocks, and the grave coloring are all so perfectly finished!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, Cassie...you have made some beautiful cards with that awesome set....such great layouts, colors, and details!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)