It's time to 'Glam it Up' over at Clearly Inspired Challenges. My bff Christi had sent me some new glittery dp from SU. I have no idea what the name is, but I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. I freehand cut the clouds, and then covered them with glitter by using my Versamark pad and Heat n' Stick powder to get the glitter to stick. I love the new set called Hey Diddle, Diddle from Clear Dollar Stamps.
CDS stamps: Hey Diddle, Diddle
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red, Versamark
Paper: vanilla, Real Red, SU dp
Accessories: Heat n' Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Kaiser Half back Pearls, window punch, dimensionals, Copics, Icicle Stickles, sponge
We would love for you to play along, and there is a PRIZE available for one lucky participant! Here are some basic guidelines for play:
- These challenges will occur every other Friday
- You have until the following Thursday to link your project using Mr. Linky
- Challenges will vary each and every time
- Your work is important so there will be 5 Inspirational Cards/Projects chosen to be featured here
- Use CDstamps if you have them... IF NOT PLEASE PLAY ANYWAY... use what you have!
- A PRIZE (your choice of stamp set) will be awarded to a randomly chosen winner
- If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers or another online gallery please use CIC6 as one of your keywords
I can't wait to see what you come up with ;D