Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Plump & Perfect

This digital image from Clear Dollar Stamps called Hippo Ray totally makes me giggle.  It comes with a couple of hippo images with a few sentiments to go along.  I actually drew in the floor to make it look a bit more like a dance studio of sorts.  I made it for 2 different challenges:

Simon Says -- Animal Antics
Fab 'n Funky -- Delight in your Digi

Images:  Hippo Ray
Paper:  TE Jan KI Kit, Cottonball White (CDS)
Copics:  B21, B23, RV000, RV02, RV04, E47, E49, C1
Accessories:  oval cutter, Maya Road cupcake chipboard, pink & blue glitter, pink Sparkly Fibers (CDS), red button, brown stitched ribbon

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card ! I just love the image you have used, reminds me of myself !!

    Gorgeous papers too.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassie! I've missed you too:) Thanks for the encouragement on homeschooling. We are really enjoying it so far! We're doing Kindergarden cirruiculum already because he is SO ready. I love your card! That image is super cute and I love the floor you drew in:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet,thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week.
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so beautiful and adorable too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at FnF this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)