Friday, October 7, 2011

CDS Product Parade Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of the Clear Dollar Stamps Product Parade!  This is the time where the DT shows you the some different ways to use the newest releases from Clear Dollar Stamps.  The best part about it all is that, you can order everything RIGHT NOW!  You don't have to wait!

The first set I'm going to show you is called Antique Ornaments.  It has 3 different gorgeous ornaments along with a couple of sentiments to use.  The DT has made some amazing samples showing off all 3 of the different ornaments, so be sure to check them all out (links in my sidebar).  I used the pretty bird.  This set reminds me of the delicate ornaments that my grandparents had on the tree at Christmas time.  They were so vibrant in color and seemed so delicate to the touch.
 Stamps:  Antique Ornaments
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  CC Mitten Weather, buttercream
Copics:  R27, R29, RV63, RV66, G24, G28, E41, E42, E43, E44, & airbrush
Accessories:  Bisque Liquid Pearls, CDS Spruce Needle ribbon, Star Dust Gelly Roll pen

This next set is called Christmas Inchies.  I know there are a lot of you out there that LOVE the idea of inchies. . .well you're in luck with this set!  I decided to show off these adorable inchies by making some gift tags with them.
Stamps:  Christmas Inchies
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  BG Sweet Threads, CDS Cottonball White
Copics:  V06, V09, RV55, RV63, YG03, BG70, BG53, & airbrush
Accessories:  tags, twine, Grommet Tags Nestabilities, Mint Liquid Pearls


Here is another great sentiment to start making those Christmas cards.  This single stamp is called Celebrate the Reason.  These single sets are fantastic for making quick and easy holiday cards.
Stamps:  Celebrate the Reason
Ink:  CDS Red Velvet Cake, SU Crumb Cake
Paper:  BG Jovial, buttercream, CDS Night Eclipse, CDS Red Velvet Cake
Accessories:  sponge, Cream Viva Pearl Pen, poinsettia cut out, Labels 2 Nestabilities

 My next card uses a single stamp being released as well as an older release.  The single stamp is 'Jesus is the best gift of all'.  The older release is the Our Savior's Birth set.  I think they compliment each other quite nicely :)
 Stamps:  Jesus is the best gift of all, Our Savior's Birth
Ink:  CDS Hot Cocoa, CDS Fresh Papaya, CDS Pucker Up, SU Crumb Cake, SU Bermuda Bay
Paper:  BG Jovial, CDS Worn Parchment, buttercream, gold
Accessories:  Circle & Pinked Circle Nestabilities, sponge, TE Seeing Stars Die, TCP Easy Rosette Die, Cream Viva Pearl Pen

I love the little scene of this next set; Little Bethlehem.  I imagine that the sky was somewhat dark except for the brightness of the one star, the night our Savior was born.  I enjoyed making this card so much, and I know that the rest of the DT has done some great stuff with it as well.
 Stamps:  Little Bethlehem
Ink:  Black Soot Distressing Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Craft White
Paper:  CDS Night Eclipse, buttercream, BG Jovial
Copics:  YG91, YG95, E31, E33, E42, E43, E44, E13, E15
Accessories:  jute, white gel pen, Star Dust Gelly pen, dimensionals, distressor

The final sample I'm showing you using the set Poinsettia Joy.  I love that big beautiful poinsettia, and it was so easy to color.  Imagine the possibilities with this one!  I decided that non-traditional colors were the way to go with this.  
Stamps:  Poinsettia Joy
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Flamingo Bazzill, MME Life of the Party, CDS Cottonball White
Copics:  R20, R22, YG03, YG95, E41, E42
Accessories:  Bisque Liquid Pearls, Melon Spice Spica Pen, Lime Twist twine, Scalloped Square Nestabilities

I hope you've enjoyed the samples I showed you from Day 1 of the CDS Product Parade.  Be sure to check out all of the great stuff the rest of the DT has made for today (links in my sidebar), and check out Lori's blog; Clearly iStamp.  Come back tomorrow for Day 2.

6 comments:

  1. Cassie these are wonderful. Your Bethlehem looks awesome. Wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic samples, Cassie!!! I love the colors you chose for each of them. I think my favorite is the Little Bethlehem, though. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Cassie! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sneaks are very inspiring and beautiful. Great Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cassie, your cards are absolutely stunning!!! I couldn't possibly pick a favorite because I love 'em all!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used all that yummy paper Cass. I adore your poinsettia card. So cool. Got water? Hee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)