Friday, October 28, 2011

OCL is still wearing Pink!

Over at Our Craft Lounge they are still showing off the pink for Breast Cancer Awareness!  Today is their blog challenge and the color is none other than. . .PINK!  I chose to use my new Granny's Truffles set.  And while this card is sporting some other colors, the main card base is pink and so is Granny's dress ;)

I also had one of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges from Splitcoaststampers in mind when I made this card.  It was made for the You're My Inspiration challenge, and I chose the colors Light Blue, Pink, Red, Blush, and white dots.
Stamps:  Granny's Truffles
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  pink, CDS Cottonball White, EP Candy Shoppe Dots & Stripes
Copics:  B21, B23, B00, C1, C3, E000, E00, E41, E42, E43, R22, R24, R27, E47, RV10, RV11
Accessories:  brown button, cream twine

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)