Monday, November 28, 2011

OCL Artist of the Month Week #4

After a long and fun weekend with my family, it's now back to reality for a few more days.  At least I get to start the week with a fun, yet final Our Craft Lounge post as their Artist of the Month.  You can read my final post on the OCL blog.

I used Tweet Winter Wishes for my final card as a 'Thank You' to the sweet ladies over at OCL for having me as the Artist of the Month for November.

I used lots of yummy Sugar Sparkly Fluff all around for snow on this CAS card.

Stamps:  Tweet Winter Wishes
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black 
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, Bo Bunny Blitzen
Accessories:  Copics, airbrush, Sugar Sparkly Fluff, blue striped ribbon from CDS

Thanks for stopping in today.  Be sure to keep checking back with the OCL blog.  They will be showing off some new releases soon!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)