Monday, November 14, 2011

OCL Featured Artist Week 2

We are into the second week of me being the Artist of the Month for Our Craft Lounge.  I'm still as giddy about it as day one, hehe.  

For my project this week, I made some gift tags using the Jolly Ornaments set.  As soon as I laid eyes on this set, I knew what I wanted to do with it.  Gift tags were the perfect option, although my mind has been reeling with all of the different things I can do with it.  I used some new Authentique-Wonder paper with a couple of my Nestabilities.

These six tags were such a breeze to make, and of course they were fun too!  Now I really feel like I'm getting things squared away for Christmas having a few more tags ready to go :)

Stamps:  Jolly Ornaments
Ink:  SU Crumb Cake, CDS Hot Cocoa
Paper:  buttercream, Authentique-Wonder
Copics:  R46 & YG95 with the airbrush
Accessories:  Tags & Labels 4 Nestabilities, dimensionals, red organdy ribbon, sponge, slit punch

It's an honor to be featured over at the OCL blog, and I have a couple more projects to show you over the month.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Cassie, these are wonderful! Great job! And Congrats on being the featured artist at OCL! you totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)