Thursday, May 3, 2012

Matti's bear

My 10 year old daughter, Matti, wanted to participate in a couple of kid challenges, and who am I to stop her! I totally want to encourage her creativity, so I had her take the pictures, edit them, and now write this post.  Without further ado. . .here is Matti's creation and post:

Hi my name is Matti, and I decided to do the Jellypark Juniors challenge where you can make any type of card you want. In this card, I used my mom's Copics to color the bear. I got the ribbon from an animal pack. The sentiment came with the bear and the bear came in a gelatins pack. I used Glue dots to stick the buttons on. I had a fun time making this card.
 Stamps:  unknown bear stamp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  paper pack:
Accessories:  Copics, SU buttons, stitched ribbon, foam tape


Thank you for checking out my card!

2 comments:

  1. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great and what an amazing job you've made of the colouring. I'm so glad you enjoyed making it, crafting is great :o) Thank you for sharing with us over at jellypark juniors :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)