Wednesday, May 30, 2012

TESC another card

If you read my last post, you know that Taylor is closing the doors on the Taylored Expressions Sketches.  It's sad, but she is going out with a bang!  There are 4 different sketches to choose from or you can play with all of them!  I couldn't resist making another card, so I used sketch #161.


I pulled out this adorable little set called Beary Special.  That little bear just makes me smile.


Here's a closer look with the little bear holding a stick pin.  My son said the bear reminded him of a teddy bear he had as a young child (minus the wings).

 Stamps:  Beary Special
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  SU Island Indigo, SU Ridinghood Red, SU dp, CDS Cottonball White
Accessories:  Copics, Maya Road stick pin, foam tape, TE Medium Layering Doily Die, SU ruffled ribbon


Be sure to head over to Taylor's Blog for all of the details and scroll down to see my first post.  There are prizes up for grabs simply by playing along with these wonderful sketches!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOODNESS that teddy is just the sweetest!!! I LOVE LOVE your color combo, those papers are BEAUTIFUL and so is that die!! WOW love your take on this sketch and LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love this card! It has been so long since I have ventured out into blog land ... your blog looks awesome! I love your retro designs! And yes, your card is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)