Saturday, October 20, 2012

More Hope You Can Cling To

I'm back today with a few more Hope You Can Cling To challenge cards for the HYCCT challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers.  I'm starting to get all caught up, and it feels good!  If you have some spare crafting time, you should really check them out and get involved :)

My first card for the day was made for Kathy's challenge of making something to inspire courage.  I used the Paper Smooches Stamps set called Hope.  It seemed extremely fitting.

My next card was made for Dina's show tunes challenge.  I was listening to 'You've Got a Friend in Me' from Disney's Toy Story on Pandora, and I couldn't help but be inspired by the theme of friendship.  I used my Friendship Blooms set from Taylored Expressions. . .one of my faves :)

This next one was made for Bev's 'Shine it Out' challenge to use a lot of sparkle.  I made my own glitter embossing powder by mixing some pink glitter with some clear embossing powder with a ratio of roughly one to one.  That way I'm not getting as much glitter all over the place ;)  I used a couple of dies and a set from Taylored Expressions:  Royal Digs, Majestic Border Die, & Royal Treatment Die.  Taking a picture of something with glitter on it is so difficult. . .ya feel me?!

This next one was made for Lynn's 'Pinking Shears' challenge to make a card with a decorative edge.  I pulled out a new Lawn Fawn set called So Thankful.

My final card of the day was made for Ardyth's 'Vital Signs' challenge to make something inspired by your vital signs.  I used a set from Our Craft Lounge called Every Heartbeat.

Whew!  That's a lot of cards that I hope will brighten someone's day!  I'm hoping to have a bit more time today to make a few more.  Thanks for stopping in. . .I'll be back tomorrow for the CDS Sunday Blog Hop :D

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)