Thursday, October 18, 2012

More HYCCT Challenge cards

Having had company all this week, I fell a bit behind on my Hope You Can Cling To cards for the HYCCT challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  I wouldn't be so ridiculous about it if I didn't think that it was worth my time, but it so is.  Last year it was so rewarding to send my cards off for a good cause.  I love using my gifts that God has given me for His glory :)  That being said, I sat down yesterday and made 4 cards to try and get caught up.

For Bridget's 'Hope is the Thing!' challenge, I was inspired by 'the thing with wings', so I made this little card featuring the Paper Smooches set called Green Acres.

The second card I have uses my October Simon Says Card Kit for Theresa's 'Read All About it' challenge.

I'm excited about this card, because I made it using a new Flourishes set, and it is my very first!  It's called Garden Picks, and it was made for Jennifer's 'Peaceful Pink' challenge.

This one was super fun to make for Taylor's 'Two Times the Fun' challenge.  It uses a Whimsie Doodles Digital image called Mailed My Heart.

I'm hoping to have even more time to get crafting on the HYCCT challenges later on today.  Thanks for stopping in to see my progress, and I hope you're getting a chance to play along as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)