Friday, September 6, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch



Good morning everyone!  It seems to be a beautiful Friday morning here in Columbus, GA, and despite the fact that I am fighting a chest cold I'm planning to have a good day.  We were all pretty sick yesterday, so we didn't do school, but I did manage to get in the 'craft cave' for a bit.  I made this card for the Deconstructed Sketch.

Those sketches are always a treat, and I'm sad I don't get to participate every week.  I keep them in the memory banks. . .namely Pinterest, so that I can participate later.  I used a PTI set from last year called Sunflower Bouquet and its matching die.


It's such a gorgeous set, and so fun to color.  I need a bit of practice stamping it onto the die cut.  It works, but I could still use some practice.  I've been taking to decorating the insides as well.  I really love the look of it and feel it finishes it off nicely.

Stamps:  Sunflower Bouquet
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU River Rock
Paper:  PTI White, Simple Stories dp
Accessories:  Sunflower Bouquet die, ribbon, foam tape

Thanks for stopping in.  We have some make up school work from yesterday, so it will be a busy busy day :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Cassie. The image is so pretty and the colors are awesome. The papers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)