Monday, September 2, 2013

Paperclay Fun


Hello September. . .I can't believe that we are meeting again so quickly.  The older I get, the quicker the time goes. . .sad.  I hope all of my American friends are enjoying a lovely Labor Day.  It is quiet in my house, as everyone is sleeping still.  I'm letting them, and enjoying the noiselessness before the chaos.  I feel rather productive this morning.  I got a few obligations taken care of, and now I'm posting.  It's a good Monday morning :)

I have a card that I made for the Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire that I didn't get to post during the actual event.  It uses paperclay, which I hadn't used in forever!  This stuff really is super fun, and I am hoping to get to play with it a bit more this week.  I paced myself by just rolling it out, letting it dry, then running it through my die cut machine using the Seed Packet Frame Die from PTI, then stamping on it with my Garden Variety Stamp Set from PTI.

It's a pretty simple card, that was a lot of fun to create.  The sentiment was stamped first in white ink, then in Scarlet Jewel PTI ink using this gorgeous Signature Greetings II stamp set.

 Stamps:  Garden Variety, Signature Greetings II
Ink:  Hero Arts White dye ink, PTI Scarlet Jewel, PTI Smokey Shadow, PTI Simply Chartreuse, SU Bermuda Bay
Paper:  kraft, MME dp, PTI white
Accessories:  paperclay, PTI Seed Packet Frame die, PTI Garden Variety Die, cream twine, circle punch, foam tape

Thanks for stopping in. . .the quiet is gone now.  My oldest just woke up to tell me he feels sick :(  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)