Saturday, August 30, 2014

Taylored Expressions: Pencil Topper die


It's football Saturday as most of you know, so I'm sure a lot of you are watching games with friends or celebrating in your own way.  We are keeping it low key, but we do like to watch the Nebraska Husker games with friends from time to time.  I made these super easy food labels for a hotdog bar we plan to have for a future game.  I used some new dies from Taylored Expressions that were released here in August:  Pencil Topper die, Little Bits Picnic Basket die, and (a previously released die) Branches, Banner, & Bloom die.  

Instead of using pencils, I used straws so that I could put these babies right in the condiments.  I think they turned out pretty simple and cute, and it certainly got my wheels turning for future parties!


Thanks for stopping in, and enjoy your Football Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)