Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Jelly Donuts

Stamps:  I Love Donuts
Ink:  Distress Dusty Concord, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  October 2014 Card Kit
Accessories:  Copics, foam tape, splatter stencil, sponge

I always try to look on the bright side of things, and this set from Simon Says Stamp called I Love Donuts was just too good for me to pass up.  My uncle was having a rough time a while back and is still getting through it.  Thankfully he's a pretty upbeat guy, and always seems to find the good.  His situation was pretty grim compared to my measly 8 weeks on crutches, and yet he was still more concerned about me each time I would call him.  I love that guy, so I made him this card.  A card like this wouldn't be good for just anyone in his situation, but he has the humor to look passed it and laugh.

The background is a stencil that I've had for a while. It has no name, and I don't even know the manufacturer, but it was perfect for the jelly splatters that I made with some distress inks.

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)