Monday, December 29, 2014

Taylored Expressions: Tag-a-Long Valentine


Happy Monday!  We are on the way home from a wonderful trip to CA to visit my in-laws, but I wanted to make sure a schedule this fun card to show you.  It uses some great new products from Taylored Expressions:  Tag-a-Long Valentine with the matching die and the Twirls & Swirls embossing folder.  I stayed fairly simply with this card so I could focus your attention on the great new products.


Thanks for stopping in today!  Check out all of the new products I used in the TE Store:

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, Cassie. I really like the design layout. Great coloring as always. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)