Thursday, February 26, 2015

Color Throwdown: Special Blend



Hi friends!  Oh!  I had some much needed crafting time downstairs for HOURS yesterday!  It was amazing!  I don't feel guilty about it, because my craft space is right out in the open in our downstairs living room, and they whole family was down there enjoying each other's company.  I made some messes in my art journals. . .I'll save those for another day though.  I wanted to show you what I made for the Color Throwdown challenge for this week.

The colors were light pink, pink, green, and kraft, so I pulled out some Taylored Expressions papers along with A Hug in a Mug stamps set.  The background was made using a stencil I have and some spray inks that I made myself.  I just put some water in a small spray bottle, some healthy squirts of paint, Aileen's Glue, and pigment powder, and shook it up.  I'm still learning to use my Inktense pencils, but I do like the look of them.


Thanks for stopping in this morning!

Here are the links to the items I used from the TE store:


2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I still haven't tried my inktense pencils...you have reminded me to try!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute, Cassie....love the fabulous background you created and the little coffee cups are adorable!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)