Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spring is In the Air!


Happy Wednesday everyone!  I'm sort of supremely obsessed with this stamp set right now.  Well, to be fair, I've been obsessed with it since I first laid eyes on it.  I use it every chance I can get!  It's from Papertrey Ink and it's called The Sweet Life.  I don't have the matching die, because every time I'm ready to buy it, they are out of it, lol.  The sentiment is from Signature Greetings II.

My card was inspired by the Simon Says Stamp challenge April Showers and/or Spring Flowers.  The papers are called Seredipity, and I've been reaching for it a lot as well.  The papers are beautiful and seem to fit the mood I'm in when I'm crafting.  I did use my Wink Of Stella to bring a bit more life to the flower as well.


Thank you so much for stopping in.  I would love to hear what you think :)

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)