Sunday, September 18, 2016

MFT Card Design Super Star Challenge


Hey all!  I'm so excited to be back, and I'm back with 3 cards to share with you for the My Favorite Things Card Design Super Star Challenge.  I had lost my mojo for card making some time back, and honestly I wasn't sure if I'd ever get it back.  I've been watching a lot of videos lately, and when I saw the latest products from MFT, it was like of flood of excitement hit me.  I'm so grateful, because I guess I didn't realize just how much I missed making cards.  

My first card uses the adorable new set from MFT called Llama Love.  I couldn't resist it, simply because we moved to the desert in June, and well. . .this set was just too cute to pass up!  El Paso, TX has some gorgeous sunsets, and we are surrounded by the desert mountains.  

 Stamps:  MFT Llama Love
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, VersaMark, Distress Inks
Paper:  Canson 140lb watercolor paper, black and gray from my stash
Accessories:  white embossing powder

Thanks for stopping in, and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)