Sunday, September 18, 2016

MFT Card Design Superstar Challenge -- Birthday Flyby



Hey all!  My final card for the MFT Card Design Super Star Challenge is made with another seriously super adorable set from MFT called Magical Dragons.  This set was a must, because my high school mascot was a dragon, and well. . .I just couldn't resist!  That seems to be a trend for me.


I smooshed Distress Inks on the front of the card and on the inside of the card, and I used the Stepped Up Chevron die from MFT that was free with a $60 purchase this month.  Yup, I'm sure diggin' this set, and I can see making lots of great cards with it. . .eeeeee!  After I was done coloring the dragon with the Distress Inks, I used my Wink of Stella pen to give it some glimmer.  

 Stamps:  MFT Magical Dragons
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Inks
Paper:  Canson 140 lb watercolor paper, gray and black from my stash
Accessories:  clear embossing powder, Wink of Stella pen, MFT Stepped Up Chevron die

There you have it folks.  These were super fun to make!  Thanks for stopping by, and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)