Tuesday, October 18, 2016

More cards for Falliday Fest

I have more Falliday Fest cards to share for Splitcoaststampers!  

This first card was sooooo much fun to make!  I did a lot of distressing and splattering with this card. I used the Mega Leaves die from Taylored Expressions, and an older set called Vertical Greetings from MFT.  

 Here is a very simple monogrammed card I made using only dies from Taylored Expressions: Twiggy Branch and Tall & Skinny Alpha.

This final card is from a There She Goes stamp set.  Sadly, they are no longer in business, so I will just cherish the few sets I have from them.  

Thanks for stopping in!  If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)