Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Sending some Yeti hugs

 Good morning all!  I'm back with a few more cards for the Splitcoaststampers Falliday Fest challenges!  I hope you are getting a chance to play along!

My first card today is for Bev's 'smear, smudge, & shine' challenge.  I used a new set that I just had to have from MFT called Beast Friends.  That set is to die for, it's just so cute!

My second card is for Holly's 'Happy Holly Days' challenge.  I used the free with a $60 purchase die from MFT, 'Merry Christmas'.  

 My last card for this morning is for Sonja's 'Birthday Card with Wrinkles' challenge.  I used another MFT set called Llama Love along with the Scenic Safari Die.  

Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)