Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Encouraging Cards Series: Card #1 Be Brave


Hey there!  I've started a new series on my YouTube channel called the Encouraging Card Series.  I have a process video and I talk more about the series here in this video.


Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Yes You Can
Ink:  Versamark, Distress inks in Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Sunflower Archival Ink
Paper:  Bristol Smooth watercolor paper, black & orange from my stash
dies:  SSS Picture Book Lion
Accessories:  Stamp Platform, white embossing powder, Faber Castell Big Brush Pen in Black, Black Marble Dylusions Ink Spray

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)