Saturday, May 12, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Picture Book Chihuahua


Hey there!  Today I'm back with a card for the Just Add Ink color challenge, which is the colors Powder Pink, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, and Wild Wasabi.  The only one of those colors I actually used was the Wild Wasabi.  I don't have the others in cardstock, so I just had to grab from my stash of stuff.  I made a process video of for this card for those of you that are interested.


There was a lot of die cutting involved in the making of this card, so I used my Xyron sticker maker quite a bit in order to assemble this card easily.


Stamps:  SSS You Got This, SSS Gingham Background
Ink:  Versamark, SU Pink Pirouette
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Neenah Desert Storm, ivory, light green, dark Pink, SU Wild Wasabi
Accessories:  foam tape, white embossing powder, PPP Whimsical Forest sequins in 4mm & 6mm, Xyron sticker maker

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sentiment Cassie and you cute pup diecut is adorable. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is so cute. I really love the uplifting sentiment too. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sentiment Cassie and you cute pup diecut is adorable. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.
    paper writing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)