Tuesday, May 8, 2018

SSS May 2018 Card Kit | 10 Cards 1 Kit | Part 1


Hey there!  I have the first 5 cards to share with you from my 2 part series using the Simon Says Stamp May 2018 Card Kit.  As always, I had so much fun making these cards.  I'm late posting them, only because we were out of town this last weekend.  


This kit is jammed with lots of great products, and even though it's not available anymore, the products are available individually over at Simon Says Stamp.  It has 2 stamp sets:  Everything Together & Take Heart.  It also features some great products from Pinkfresh Studios: Let Your Heart Decide puffy stickers, patterned papers, & epoxy heart stickers.  It also came with the SSS Heart wafer die, and lots of papers to make your cards.


I used a couple of different techniques while making these cards.  I watercolored and also did some ombre stamping.  After watching the video it seems that most people like the ombre stamping.


If you're interested in the process video, I will link that down below!




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)