Monday, April 30, 2018

Let's Make 8 -- Part 2 of 2 -- SSS Mother's Day Card Kit


Hey there!  I'm back with the second part to my Let's Make 8 Card series, where I show 8 cards using the Simon Says Stamp Limited Edition Mother's Day 2018 Card Kit.  Today's cards are the last 4 from this series.


The kit is no longer available, but all of the supplies most likely are over at Simon Says Stamp.  I have a process video for you if you're interested in how these 4 came together:


Now I'm pretty well set on Mom cards. . .if you can ever have enough.  I know my mom could get a card every day, and it still wouldn't show my appreciation for all that she's done for me.


I hope these gave you some ideas on how to use this kit if you got it, and if you didn't then I hope you were inspired anyway.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)