Sunday, April 8, 2018

CTD #487 -- Made Especially for You


Hey there!  I've finally uploaded a card today for the Color Throwdown #487, which is the colors Mint, Red, and Pink.  I love this color combo for sure!  I've had the card done, but I ended up getting pretty sick over my 40th birthday of all days. . .flu maybe, but it's been awful.  I still have something, but stuff still needs to get done, so no rest for me ;)

I made my background with some modeling paste and a stencil, and I filmed the process if you'd like to see how I made this card:


I really enjoyed making this card, and that Stamp Platform makes it a dream to stamp those solid images.


 Stamps:  MFT Kitschy Kitchen & You Bake me Happy
Ink:  LF Jet Black, SU Pool Party, SU Real Red, SU Regal Rose
Paper:  Neenah Solar White
Accessories:  brick stencil from Prima, Liquitex Light Modeling Paste, foam tape, MFT Kitschy Kitchen die, MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strip, Tonic Studios Stamp Platform

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Great design! Love the brick stenciled background. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)