Sunday, April 15, 2018

Altenew: Build-a-Flower Gardenia


Hey there!  I'm finally getting my card up for the Color Throwdown challenge #488, which is the colors yellow, green, aqua, and white, and this card is also for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to add some texture.

I used a new to me set from Altenew called Build-a-Flower Gardenia.  I have to say, I may be getting hooked on these flowers!  They are fairly effortless and look so beautiful when all stamped out.  I have a process video if you'd like to check it out:



I really am happy with how this card turned out, and I loved the color challenge.  The added texture just adds to the design, so I will be putting this design in my memory banks.


Paper:  Neenah Solar White, blue patterned paper from my stash
Ink:  Altenew Green Fields pack: Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Evergreen, & Jet Black, SU Barely Banana, SU So Saffron, SU Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Altenew Gardenia die, Taylored Expressions Dotted Lattice embossing folder, Nuvo Neptune Crystal Drops, foam tape

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)