Friday, April 27, 2018

Let's Make 8 -- Part 1 of 2 -- Simon Says Stamp Mother's Day 2018 Kit


Hey there!  I feel like it's been a hot minute since I've posted, but it has definitely been a hectic week. I did, however, manage to make 8 cards with the Simon Says Stamp Limited Edition Mother's Day 2018 Kit.  It's no longer available, but the kits contents are still available at Simon Says Stamp.   


I have a process video for these 4 cards.  I'm calling it Part 1 of 2.  I'll have Part 2 for you shortly. Check out the process video if you're interested:


Each of these cards using the contents of the kit, with the exception of grabbing some cardstock for bases and using a few tools.


Be sure to check back to see Part 2.  There will be 4 more cards using this Limited Edition kit.  


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Card #3 is beautiful! If I had a mom I'd buy it from you. :) Love how the coloring came out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)