Thursday, May 10, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Haul

Hey there!  I just wanted to share with you all for those that are interested in a haul video, that I just put one up.  I LOVE to watch peoples haul videos. . .I don't know why, but I love hearing the excitement in their voices and hearing the ideas.  Anyway, here it is:


A list of the items in the video:

Lawn Fawn inks in Cilantro & Forget-Me-Not
Hero Arts Foliage Bold Prints
Mama Elephant Me and My Yeti stamp
Mama Elephant Sentiments from a Yeti stamp
Mam Elephant Puffy Holiday Greetings stamp
Altenew Crafty Lines stamp
DCWV No Prob Llama 6x6 patterned paper

Simon Says Stamp:
Taco Party stamp
Picture Book Monkey die
Picture Book Fox die
Moonshine Confetti
Painted Hugs die
Yes You Can stamp
You Got This stamp
Gingham Background
Reverse Polka Dot Background
Moroccan Background
120 lb white cardstock
Fog cardstock

Neenah Desert Storm cardstock

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)