Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- Favorite Brutus Monroe Products

Happy Wednesday crafty friends!  It's Brutus Monroe Inspiration Team Blog Hop day, and today we were challenged to make something with our favorite Brutus Monroe products.  Believe me, this was challenge because there are just so many of their products that I love!


For my card I stamped a one of the stamps from the latest Inspiration Box through the Circle Simple Blend.  I heat embossed that, and then I sponged over that.  I splattered some Aqua Pigments all over the background, and I mounted everything onto a Lunch Bag card base.

If you'd like to see how I made this card, I do have a video for you:

Be sure to hop along and see what the rest of the team has made using their favorite products.  You may even discover some new things!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)