Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- November Subscription Items

Hey crafty friends, and welcome back for another Brutus Monroe Inspiration Team Hop!  This week we were challenged to use November Subscription items, so I used the Stamp of the Month.  That little snow globe is just the cutest, and I love that it has so many different years that you could put on it.  I decided to make some Christmas tags using the stamp and some of that pretty Sweater Weather Paper.  


These came together so quickly, and now I feel like I have a jump on my Christmas tags for this year. If you'd like to watch the video for how I made these, you can see it down below:


Be sure to hop along to see what the rest of the team has for you.  They've done some amazing things with the new subscription items!

Cassie

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. DEar Jessica
    Your tags are super cute and i love them so much. Thanks for the inspiration. I am a God's child too and a convert. I enjoy God's 24*7 and i am so greatful to him for looking after me, my family and my crafty friends and their families too. I came by accident to Brutoes Monroe and this is where i ended up. Isnt it amazing. I am a journalist by profession and crafting is my hobby which i like to do 24*7. my life partner left me three years ago and i am a mother and grand mother to the best and kindest grand daughter in the world the best gift i got from God. Blessings to your family from mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cassie
    I really hope i didnt get your name wrong and if i did so thousand apologies from teh bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)