Thursday, January 29, 2009

Working with Flower Soft

I bought Flower Soft last month from CD Stamps, because I was very intrigued with it.  I wasn't 100% sure what I was going to do with, so I tried to pick colors that I thought I could get some use out of.  I've used it in past posts before.  If you remember it was used on the Owl, and that was my first attempt.  Then I used it on a Chicken card, and I loved the way it turned out.  It adds such texture to an image.  This time I thought I would try using it to cover a little more "ground" if you will.  

I used Crystal Effects and dabbed it over various parts of the tree.  I didn't want full coverage so this is why I dabbed.  After that, I pulled some of the flower soft out of the container and sprinkled it over the top of the area to be covered.  I like to cover it with a lot and mash it down a bit, then let it dry and tap off the excess.  This is the result.
Stamps:  Season of Friendship (SU)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Green Galore
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Rose Red DSP, Green Galore, Whisper White
Accessories:  Crystal Effects, Flower Soft Heather, Apple Green ribbon, 
Ribbon Trio Nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)