Monday, April 27, 2009

Clear Dollar Sneak Peeks Start TODAY!


That's right it's time for Clear Dollar Stamps to start showing off some sneak peeks of new releases that are releasing on May 1st.  I don't have anything to show you this morning, but I will tomorrow so make sure you come back then.  In the mean time go check out some other design team members blogs to check out some gorgeous samples of some really fun stamp sets.

Horse Heritage:  Laurie, Candy, Kim, Katie
Fruity Fun:  Laurie, Candy, Katie, Tori, Linda
May Lily of the Valley:  Laurie, Candy

On top of that, yesterday was the start of the May Guest Designer Challenge for CDS stamps!  If you want an opportunity to be a guest designer go check it out!

Make sure you come back tomorrow to see what I've been working on!  I can't wait to show you all ;D

1 comment:

  1. I popped in to see your blog since I loved your title. I too homeschool my two girls! I love it too! God Bless!! I will have to stop by tomorrow to see your Clear Dollar Creations!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)