Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Paper Blooms Challenge #3

Good morning everyone!  The sun is shining, birds are chirping, it's a beautiful day.  It's Wednesday, so that means it's time for another Paper Blooms Challenge over at the Paper Blooms Challenge Blog!  Leah gave us a very fun challenge once again.  This week we are to come up with a card or a layout that contains the 5 'B's' which are: 

1.  bloom (doesn't have to be a Paper Bloom) 
2.  bling
3.  butterfly
4.  bit of brown
5.  a sentiment beginning with 'b'
  
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Pacific Point, Whisper White
Accessories:  handmade bloom and stick pin from Paper Blooms, Chocolate Chip courdoroy button, Curved Rectangle Nestabilities, orange ribbon, circle punch, Birds & Swirls embossing folder
Leah has a wonderful selection of blooms over at her Etsy Shop, and she even takes custom orders!  Go check them out and check out the challenge.  I had SOOO much fun creating this card!

9 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the bloom. As soon as I saw it I had to check to see if it was homemade! It really makes the card. Oh, and the color choices sure help. Very fun!

    Dana
    http://stampingwithprincess.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow cassie this is a super card! i LOVE the bright colors you chose. and i really like that courderoy brad in the bloom! awesome work as always! hugs shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I love that bloom! I know where I'm going. LOL. These colors are so original, Cassie! Beautiful.

    Thanks so much for your comment on my rambling. :) We introverted, hs'ers need to stick together.(((hugs))) on your dh's future deployment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie, you know how much I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bloom and your colors!! Beautiful job on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so CUTE!!!! I love how you used your bloom! Just stunning! JUST FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome color choice, Cassie! I love that corduroy brad paired with that bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic job on this challenge!! love the bright colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! we have the same stamp set on our cards this time, I like your take on it! The orange flower looks really cute with the cor. button.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)