Monday, June 7, 2010

One final one for the day. . .

Ok, so I'm making up for lost time since I didn't post much over the last 2 weeks. Or maybe I did, and I just don't remember, hehe. I pulled out another great stamp set that was a release from last year over at Clear Dollar Stamps. This one is called Charlie Summer Fun, and I also used a sentiment from Hanging Out, which was another release from last year.

The challenges this fits:

Paper Sundaes #21 -- Summer Fun
Our Creative Corner -- 'What Summer Means to You' -- it means relaxing
CDS Images: Charlie Summer Fun, Hanging Out
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Sahara Sand, K&C Company Citronella dp, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: dimensionals, Copics, blue gingham ribbon, blue buttons

12 comments:

  1. Cassie, you are on a roll! This card is fantastic!!! That paper is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie AWW this is sooo super cute and sooooo much fun!! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rockin' and rollin! All these are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Cassie! I love your colors and your dp!!
    See you next weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww how cute! Love the bright sunny colors! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my card today and LOVE it!!! I can't wait to send it to the person I bought it for. :) She sews for a living and I know she will just love it!
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another cutie... how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally ADORABLE!!! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cassie this is fantastic! I love that image and all the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute image! I love the DP especially the blue one, looks exactly like water with all the swirls! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute, that swirly blue paper is just perfect for water. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun image and fab colors too! Love how your card turned out! Thanks for joining us at PS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)