Monday, June 14, 2010

You're So Tweet

I just have a fun bright card to share with you today. This was made with the Stamp of the Month from Clear Dollar Stamps, which means it's FREE if you buy $50 worth of stuff over at the shop. This sweet set is called A Tweet Hello. It's such a great little set, and you can't beat free!
CDS Stamps: A Tweet Hello June SOM
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Neenah Solar White, BG Green at Heart
Copics: RV06, RV04, C1, C3, Y02, YR07, YG95, YG06
Accessories: Lime Juice ribbon (CDS), lime green brads

4 comments:

  1. SOOOO Sweet Cassie, great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! such fun! i love it! smiles, gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie! I am over the moon with my little package you sent me! I can't believe how sweet you are! You made my day!!!!!! You are too too too nice!!!!
    Why can't you live closer? :(
    hugs to you!
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so on the ball Cass. This is so cute. I love how you used the Basic Grey papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)