Friday, June 4, 2010

Clearly Inspired Challenge #14

Good morning my fellow bloggers! It's that time of the month again over at ClearlyiStamp. . .time for another Clearly Inspired Challenge! The challenge to you this month is Birthdays! I chose to use this fun Clear Dollar Stamps set called Bless my Bloomers, by Kim Teasdale. It was a new release a few months ago, but it really is a favorite of mine because of its versatility. I also used some Billowing Clouds cardstock for my base and some Cherry Go Round ribbon to finish it off. Both are from CDS's new lines of paper and ribbon.
CDS Stamps: Bless my Bloomers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo distress ink
Paper: Billowing Clouds, October Afternoon Report Card & Farm Fresh, buttercream
Accessories: Copics, sponge, Cherry Go Round ribbon, red brads, dimensionals, Labels 13 Nestabilities, white gel pen

Remember you don't have to have CDS stamps to participate, but why not ink them up if you've got them?! We would love to see what you create with them!

10 comments:

  1. i love the cheerfulness of these colors!
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright, so cheery, and so fun!!! Love it Cassie! Just to let you know, my birthday is in Sept...HEHE!!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful birthday card, Cassie....the little pot of flowers is sooo pretty and I LOVE the papers and colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie BEAUTIFUL Card and LOVE the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cass. I love your blog makeover. So cute. Been meaning to tell you that every time I visit. Today is the day. Hee. I just love the layout you used on the CIC14. Love it. Love the colors you used and that ribbon at the base of that panel looks wonderful. I just love this. Flows....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a bright, pretty card! I love how those flowers can be used for so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Cassie, love the bright fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Cassie. I love the colors in the dp.. Great job on this challenge..Have a super weekend..hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a neat card! I love how you used a nestie with the dp. Great job with this challenge, your card is so cheerful - perfect for a birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)