Monday, May 31, 2010

MFT Guest Designer Card

That's right, I'm at it again with the MFT Guest Designer challenge! I should be cleaning, and it's kind of ironic that I chose to make a card with the Who's That Girl image of her cleaning called Maid for You, hehe. I certainly don't dress like that to clean. The challenge for this month's Guest Designer card was 'Wow, that's HOT!' That could be interpreted a few different ways. You could use summer colors, new products, or hot and steamy, hehe. I chose a hot and steamy image with the Delovely paper pack from Cosmo Cricket. . .a hot new product :)
Stamps: Maid for You (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Bubble Gum (CDS), buttercream, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely dp
Accessories: Copics, dimensionals, Ornamental embossing folder, crocheted heart, buttons, unknown ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Cassie! I love this card! It is so darn cute! Are you going to be adding these cards to your etsy shoppe?
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Cassie! Too cute! That paper is awesome!!! (Right, who could clean dressed like that! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie this is wonderful, LOVE this creation, colors, and image!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that card is the epitome of beautiful coloring!!! and the crocheted heart! Well, I am just going to have to find a pattern to make one! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, hot card! I love the colors and that crochet heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, Cassie...this is sooo gorgeous!!! Your coloring is absolute perfection and I LOVE the bright, sizzling colors you used...a winner, for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sexy!! Who's that girl are some of my FAVORITES stamps ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)