Sunday, May 2, 2010

TESC111 & Curtain Call Act #28

For those of you that had had us in your thoughts about my poor dog and her surgery, she is home and fine. She's been doing a lot of resting, and I finally got her to eat something today. That's a little less stress on my plate now. I spent some time in my 'craft cave' because I wasn't feeling well, and that always does the trick. I made this card using the sketch over at Taylor's blog, and the colors from the Curtain Call. The colors we were to use are Rose Red, Not Quite Navy, Kraft, and white.
Stamps: Branching Out (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Cocoa, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Paper: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: buttons (TE), linen thread, circle cutters, window punch, dimensionals, Forest Branches & Birds & Swirls embossing folders, sponge, Copics, scallop edge punch

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful Cassie!!! I have those colors on my list of things to do this week and I love how you used them!!! So glad to hear you dog is on his way to recovery.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card, Cassie! love how you combined the Curtain Call colors and Taylor's fab sketch:) the embossed bg and border with the sweet little button/twine accents are perfect with one of my fav TE sets:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fantastic card! you have done well combining both challenges! thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this Cassie! This color combo is awesome! I cant wait to get to work on those myself! I really love how you embossed the navy and rose with different folders, and your image is precious! Great work Cassie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Cassie, I SO love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, love all of your texture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just LOVE what you've done with this week's colours! The buttons on the branch are darling and I love the scalloped panel you used. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the dry embossing! Thanks for joining us at the curtain call this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooooo pretty! Each element of the design is pulled together so well! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)