Sunday, May 2, 2010

Limelight Challenge

I just now realized that this card needed to be posted by midnight tonight. I had made this for the Limelight challenge, which was a sketch and sparkles. I also made it with the Color Dare in mind, because my bff, Christi, is stepping down from their DT. Unfortunately, they haven't actually posted the challenge, which is supposed to post on Wednesdays. I used an April Clear Dollar Stamps release set called Blooming with Blessings.
Stamps: Blooming with Blessings (CDS)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue
Paper: Billowing Clouds (CDS), Tangelo Smoothie (CDS), Neenah Solar White
Accessories: Labels 9 & 11 Nestabilities, Swiss Dots embossing folder, Cherry Go Round striped ribbon (CDS), sponge, clear embossing powder & diamond glitter, dimesionals

5 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!! I love that cloud!! I am featuring your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute card and that stiped ribbon really caught my eye. Thanks for playing along in the Color Dare challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! I love it!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Dare this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, Cassie! Thanks so much for playing the Color Dare this week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)