Sunday, May 2, 2010

MFT Guest Designer Card with a Sketch

It's that time of the month again. . .the MFT Guest Design challenge. We've been challenged to use fabric on our card, and I have to say that I didn't think I would be able to participate. I do have a little fabric, but it's all in the attic and I wasn't sure I wanted to go up there. Then I remembered I had a bit in the garage, so I headed out there to take a look. Sure enough, I did have one small sqaure of this red with stars fabric. On top of that, I had some twill, so I stamped my sentiment on that. I used the sketch over at Card Positioning Systems, because I liked it so much. I used one of my new MFT sets called Lovin' from the Oven, which I LOVE.
Stamps: Lovin' from the Oven
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: buttercream, October Afternoon On the Farm, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: fabric, twill ribbon, Copics, red buttons, brown thread, Labels 11 Nestabilities

5 comments:

  1. Cassie! This card is fantastic! I love that paper and your use of fabric is awesome! Every time I see your talent with this stamp set I am that much closer to buying it!! Great Job! Good luck with the Guest designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tough sketch.. I love the way you use your fabric..So cute. Your twill is perfect. I have tried stamping on twill but it always moves. This paper is my fav.. Great job Cassie. Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one, too...the colors are sooo bright and pretty and I love the fabric you used!!!! good luch with the challenge, Cassie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Love the colors and papers! Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning! Love the ribbon sentiment & those papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)