Thursday, May 20, 2010

Card Patterns #64

I received my Taylored Expressions May Key Ingredients Kit yesterday, and got right to work. This months colors are so vibrant, and I love it! I used the sketch from Card Patterns to make this set of 4 cards that I plan to stick in my Etsy Shop. I've had some outside special orders, and I would love to see if these will sell in the shop.
Stamps: Branching Out (TE)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Not Quite Navy
Paper: paper from the May KI Kit, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: scallop edge punch, saffron brads, sponge, dimensionals, twine

8 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so pretty! I love the colors, too! The image is so cute. I love how you popped the bird off the branch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Cassie, I love your design! Fun new blog look too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love the little scene you made and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie this are wonderful. What a great addition to your etsy store.. They are perfect as a set.. Hope all is well. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards!! LOVE EM!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)