Sunday, May 30, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peek Day 2

It's Day 2 of the Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks, and there is so much to see. The first set I'm showing is called Mushroom Whimsey, and it's a set of 20 for only $14.99. It is a new favorite of mine, because it has so many possibilities. I did some masking on this sneak.
CDS Stamps: Mushroom Whimsey
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Bubble Gum, Ripe Olive (CDS)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Always Artichoke, Pixie Pink
Copics: C1, C3, YG95
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Swiss Dots embossing folder, sponge, pink brads, dimensionals

The next set is so beautiful. It thrills me to no end that CDS has so many wonderful scripture sets to choose from. This set is called Scripture Children and is a set of 6 for only $9.99. The silhouetted children are so touching. This sneak also uses more new colors from CDS's new color line. The papers are so rich and the ribbons match so perfectly.
CDS Stamps: Scripture Children
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy
Paper: Toasted Almond, Deep Sea (CDS), October Afternoon Report Card
Accessories: sponges, Argyle & Swiss Dots embossing folders, Ribbon Tags Trio & Labels 11 Nestabilities, green buttons, Toasted Almond ribbon

Head on over to Lori's blog to see the full sets of these 2 great sets as well as more sets being released. Then stop by the rest of the DT's blogs to check out some more amazing sneaks: Kim, Stacy,Laurie, Angela, Katie, Candy, Sarah G., Tracy, Rebecca, Trudy, Wendy & her DT, Linda, & Sarah

Tomorrow is the last day of sneak peeks, so be sure to come back and check out the rest of what I have to show. Keep those lists handy. . .it will all be available on the 1st of June over at Clear Dollar Stamps!

13 comments:

  1. OOOOO! Carrie I love the children! The masking on the mushroom card is terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great, but I especially like what you did with the mushrooms and the color scheme on that card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those mushrooms Cassie! And the sentiment is so cute. You have done a fabulous job with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely fabulous Cassie!!! May I say I adore your mushroom card!!!!!!! Love your colors and all that masking...great job!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mushroom card is so cute and summer feeling. The kids look awesome, great shaped bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cassie, I just love your mushroom card. When I saw this set I was like what in the world would a person do with those. Funny now because of your card - I NEED this set!! Just adorable! Love all the buttons with your children card with the scallops at the bottom. Really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cassie, seriously i am in awe of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you on twitter? u must join!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I L O V E this! I really love how you paper pieced the mushroom caps! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful cards, both today and yesterday! I really like the SOM card that you showed yesterday. Adorable!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, talk about totally cute those mushrooms paper pieced.... and that children card is adorable with the bottom scallops.... wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)