Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm back with a few challenges!

I won't bore you with the details of this last week that have made it so difficult, but the good news is I found time to craft today. If I started telling you all the tales I have, you'd start to think I was Debbie Downer, haha. So, I'm just not going there. I received my MFT order at the beginning of the week and wasn't able to ink anything up until just a few moments ago, so here is Little Loveosaurus. He is so darn cute! I made this for my nephew, whose birthday happens to fall on the same day as my son's. Here are the challenges I have made it for:

Cute Card Thursday -- 'Someone Special' -- my nephew
Color Create -- Khaki, Aqua, Brown, & Cream, with optional circles
Stampin' for the Weekend -- a card for a male
Stamps: Little Loveosaurus (MFT)
IBoldnk: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Hot Cocoa
Paper: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip (SU), CC Joy Ride dp, Neenah Solar White, Cream Soda (CDS)
Accessories: Copics, linen thread, button, dimensionals

Maybe I'll get back in the ole' Craft Cave and make something else. . .you just never know ;)

19 comments:

  1. Wow Cassie he's adorable. I love the Happy Birthday background it totally adds to the card. Thanks for playing at SSW!

    Jenny T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEEEHHHEE Cassie what a CUTE monster...and the perfect image for a bday card!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and the Birthday background. It adds alot to the card. Great colors too! Thanks for joining us!
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie that is adorable! Excellent image for a little boys birthday card too! Sorry you have had a rough week...I understand, this one has been very long for me too! Enjoy the weekend...and hopefully you can craft all weekend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Cassie
    Thanks for joining us for the Colour Create Challenge.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute dino card! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing at SSW!
    Arlana and Judi
    SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! I love that dp and the MFT dino. Thanks for joining us this week at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card, Cassie! I love it! Your coloring is fantastic! What great use of the layout and color challenges as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at the cute kid in the monster suit; boy do I love this image! The sentiment is nice and the papers are so cool! Thanks for joining us at SSW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ACK! I love this card! What a great image and I love the Happy Birthday paper. Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really, really like this and the colors are fantastic!

    Thanks so much for joining us for Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  12. HEHEHE!!!
    I just LOVE this! Flawlessly colored and cut image, gorgeous bg stamping and papers. This is just a fun card! I know your nephew will love it!

    Thanks for playing along at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great dino card! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cassie, your coloring is fabulous! Just love this card!


    Congratulations, your card is being featured on the MFT Blog today as part of Our Favorite Finds!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your little loveosauras is colored to nicely!! I love the colors!! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute birthday card, Cassie:O) Love the dino image, pretty papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)