Sunday, May 16, 2010

A little Rain Flopsey

Oh my goodness, I just love little Rainfall Flopsey from MFT. Flopsey always makes me smile :) I made this card for several challenges:

Little Red Wagon #28 -- brads
Raise the Bar #18 -- Yellow, Gray, & White
Stamp Simply #139 -- sketch

Now that I'm stuck at home, I'm sure I'll do endless amounts of laundry, disinfect every surface in this house to eliminate the germs that are making us sick, and hopefully make a card or two. Hope you all have a great Sunday!
Stamps: Rainfall Flopsey
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Paper: Lemon Zest (CDS), Basic Gray, Going Gray (SU), K&Co dp, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: C1, C3 (Copics), silver brads, dimensionals, embossing powder & diamonds glitter combo, heat tool

6 comments:

  1. Adorable .. love this stamp, too!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's "Stamp Simply" Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, too cute!! Love the yellow and the paper pieced boots and umbrella! :) Hope you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flopsey is sooooo one of my favorites!! I hadn't seen this one though - fabulous! I love your card and the glitter clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love your work! you are so talented! how did you learn how to make such brilliant cards?
    :)gina
    http://hiyaluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)