Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wednesday Stamp Club on Saturday

If you are looking for the new CDS digis, scroll down.

I'm at home while my baby is resting. Poor thing has a fever and had to miss her ball game this morning. I made this for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club. We were to antique or try to change the look of our papers by sponging or antiquing. I thought it sounded like a ton of fun, so I pulled out my Spring Collection of MFT paper packs to see how I could make it look different. I LOVE the effect I got just by embossing and sponging it with Tea Dye Distress ink. I used my new Top Shelf set. . .love it!
Stamps: Top Shelf (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tea Dye Distress ink
Paper: Sahara Sand, Neenah Solar White, Spring Paper Pack (MFT)
Accessories: sponge, Double Ended Tags Nestabilities, half back pearls, pink ribbon, stick pin & pearls, Victoria embossing folder

5 comments:

  1. Wow Cassie! This turned out beautifully! I love how elegant it is with your paper and color choices! I think Barak would really like this one!! (haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing... I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog.. It is so cute.. Did you do it yourself..So sweet. I love rainbows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I hope your baby feels better soon.. That is no fun. It is summertime.. No sickness allowed. This is beautiful Cassie.. I love the sponging you did and that stick pin is so pretty.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie, your card turned out really well! I love the antiqued look you created. The ribbon and hat pin are both gorgeous as well! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with MFT's WSC again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks fabulous!! i love it! sorry to hear your daughter isn't feeling well- hope she'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)