Sunday, May 16, 2010

My First Easel Card

I'm hooked now! This is my first Easel card, and I just love it! I just noticed, while doing my normal blurfing (that word makes me giggle), that several challenge blogs had an Easel card as the challenge. I've seen so many around and thought I would just go ahead and take the plunge. I used one of my new favorite Clear Dollar Stamps sets called Bold Bouquet. I've been enjoying using the Rock and Roll Technique with it. I also decided to use up some more of my March KI Kit from Taylored Expressions.

Paper Sundaes -- Challenge #18 -- Easel Card
Corrosive Challenge -- Challenge #64 -- Easel Card
Creative Craft World-- Challenge #5 -- Easel card
CDS Stamps: Bold Bouquet & Psalm 3:5-6
Ink: Memento Hot Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Creamy Caramel, Barely Banana, Summer Sun, Bermuda Bay
Paper: paper from my March KI Kit, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: Loop punch from Martha Stewart, Liquid Pearls, Labels 4 & Large Labels Nestabilities, sponges, dimensionals, stick pin, brown ribbon, brown mini brads (CDS)

These cards were just a few that I made with the kit that I plan to put in my Etsy Shop. I had a recent order for a grouping of cards, and it inspired me to do it again. Head on over to the shop if you're interested or email me.
CDS Stamps: Bold Bouquet & Kids Encouragement
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Baja Breeze, Memento Hot Cocoa
Paper: paper from March KI Kit
Accessories: dimesionals & things from the March KI Kit

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous easel card Cassie!!!
    great colors and design!

    beautiful set of cards too!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic easel card. Love the design and colors.

    Your card set is very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Cass. I keep thinking I will make one of these too. Haven't yet. I love yours and love your set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Easel card! i love the flowers & the beautiful turquoise background. Thanks for joining us in Paper Sundaes Challenge #18 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous easel card. I love the colours that you have used. Your set of cards are just beautiful too.

    Thankyou for joining us at Creative Craft World for our easel challenge.
    Good Luck !

    Choccy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great easel card I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft World & good luck.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!! I haven't done an easel card yet but it's on my "list", lol!! You know, in all my spare time..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe this is your first easel card, it is amazing! Lovely colours and that set of cards is fab too.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft World!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so lovely... love the colors you chose! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Fantastic colors! Love your card set as well. Thanks for playing along at PS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome card! thanks for playing at the corrosive challenge blog:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cassie I love your Easel and Bold Bouquet cards too they are quite lovely! .. such pretty colors! I think I need to go check out your Etsy shop and find this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The easel cards sure are fun, aren't they?! Great job on this one, it looks great. Glad you played along with us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)