Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TE Blast From the Past Blog Hop

I am so excited to be a part of the first ever Taylored Expressions customer blog hop, and the theme is Blast from the Past! We were given a sketch to use if we chose to, and I certainly wanted to! Since the theme is what it is, I thought it would be fitting to use one of the original Cuppie sets, Sweet Celebration. I also thought it would be fitting to use one of my past Key Ingredients Kits from Taylored Expressions, since I am so hooked on them. Does Cuppie look great in a patterned baking cup?!
Stamps: Sweet Celebration
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Barely Banana
Paper: January KI Kit, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: circle cutter, sponge, Copics, dimensionals, linen thread, January KI Kit

I hope you enjoyed stopping by. . .now keep on hopping!


24 comments:

  1. Cassie Yummy what a fun card...great sketch and colors sweetie!! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Great job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute, Cassie! I love the rosey cheeks you added!

    Thanks for playing in our Blast from the Past blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute! Love the fun bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - what an awesome stamp - I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the paper pieced liner...sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Cassie! Love that cuppie. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love the matching cupcake paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Love how you gave Cuppie some rosie cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this Cassie!! FAB papers with this darling Cuppie and I LOVE the crocheted flower from the January KI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh!! I am loving this little cuppie and his big birthday card! The papers are darling and I love the crocheted flower you added - SO perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable card, Cassie! I LOVE this cuppie!! So glad you played in the hop with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cassie How awesome!!! I LOOOVe ths cupcake, and your Patterned paper rocks!! beautifully done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so SWEET! I love that cute image, and it's perfect with that DP!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet, Cassie! Your PP is perfect for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable birthday card! So glad you were able to join the hop today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the cupcakes with rosy cheeks.And the coordinating papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! Love cuppies's rosy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute card. Love the little cuppie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The patterned paper just goes soo well with that stamp!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. so cute! I love the paper-pieced cupcake liner!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, I just LOVE that paper pieced Cuppie!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awwww, Cassie, I just love your sweet little cuppie...the paper pieced liner looks sooo awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)