Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another Guest Designer Challenge Card

I couldn't help but not be impressed by my first go 'round with the MFT Guest Designer Challenge for May. With that in mind, I decided to try again. I didn't see anything in the rules about only entering once, so I thought why not. Again, the challenge was to use fabric. I made some little fabric flowers with ribbon on punched out pieces of a glue sheet. I really like the way that they look. I used my new Sheltering Tree Set from MFT.
Stamps: Sheltering Tree
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Mellow Moss
Paper: Sheltering Tree dp, buttercream
Accessories: Moss Gingham ribbon, Tiny Twinkles, glue sheets, Copics

11 comments:

  1. What a great card Cassie, That tree is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Cassie, such a sweet, homespun feel to it, love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cassie! This card is gorgeous!! I love the scene you have created! The fabric flowers are perfect!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, this is just tooo cute, Cassie...I sooo love the tree and those beautiful flowers you made!!! It looks like a winner to me, gf!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun...love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally thought your first entry was awesome! And this one is awesome too! I love how whimsical and sweet it is. Great Job on the flowers and your grass too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are awesome of course, very cute Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is OFF the hook! What a brilliant idea to do the fabric flowers on the tree & the blue squirrel OMG I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so so so cute Cassie.. I love your rolled leave thingies... They look awesome.. I just got this set and ened to ink it up.. I love the paper... I got that too.. I just need 50 hours in one day.. good luck.. This is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABULOUS GIRL! So whimsical, and I love how you did the ribbon on the tree! LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful!!! I love your fabric flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)